Pricing and Ordering
CP-160B Control Panel
The Lance Design TBC Remote System consists of just two
types of components. The Control Panels (CP-160B) are located at the desired control
locations (edit room, transmission area, quality-control station). There may be a
maximum of eight control panels on a system.
Each controlled device (vtr) is equipped with a small
Interface designed specifically for that device. These interfaces connect the vtr to
the Coax Network using BNC 'T' connectors. The coax network links all components
There are no other system complications. The system
is extremely easy to install and configure, and grows easily as requirements change.
To add another control location, just add another panel. To add another vtr,
just add another interface module.
- Provides control of up to 32 devices, such as VTRs or
Frame Syncs, from up to 8 locations.
- Control of all level functions: Black Level, Video
Level, Chroma Level, Chroma Phase; Component and Composite.
- Control of all timing functions: Sync Phase, Subcarrier
Phase, Y/C Phase, Picture Phase, Color Frame
- Control of Freeze (certain devices only)
- 50 Memory Registers per vtr per panel for perfect recall
- Digital Precision for saving and recalling exact level
- RS-422 Interface to edit controllers allows saving setup
data in edit EDL automatically
- RS-232 port for (optional) entry of alpha-numeric device
names, and for diagnostics
- All components connect via simple coax network, using
standard 75-ohm video cable
- Ultra-reliable system field-proven for years in
post-production, television stations, mobile units