ADX-120 Networked Announce Unit
The ADX-120 Announce Unit provides everything required for a standard announce position for live sports or any other application. All audio transmission, remote control, and power is supplied over one standard network (Cat5) cable.
When used in conjunction with other ADX-series components, the ADX-120 will provide a streamlined, reliable, and cost-effective solution to professional broadcast announce booth requirements. The ADX-120s have proven themselves on numerous Olympics, Superbowl, US Open, Academy Awards, and many other major live broadcast events.
The interconnection to the truck or control room is a single strand of fiber for the entire announce booth. A second fiber may be used as a redundant path.
- Available with either Audinate Dante or Cirrus Cobranet network protocol
- Two microphone Inputs: a front panel headset input and a rear panel XLR for a second mike or line source
- Very high performance, extremely quiet microphone preamps with remotely adjustable gain
- Phantom power available for both mic inputs
- Two-channel (interrupt and program) IFB for the headset, with high-gain option for noisy environments
- A second two-channel IFB on a rear panel XLR. This output can be wet (RTS format) or dry balanced
- Two-channel RTS-format wet intercom/PL on a rear panel XLR (stage mgr or stats)
- Built-in 2-to-4 wire converters and power supplies. No additional hardware required to drive RTS beltpacks
- Two talkback channels, with illuminated, relegendable buttons on the top of the unit
- An illuminated mute button (or mic on/off) for the headset microphone
- All buttons configurable for momentary or latching operation, and illumination colors
- Two Ethernet ports for redundant network connection if desired
- Remote control of all configuration, and remote status monitoring
- Compact and reliable. All transmission is digital for great sounding mics, super-quiet and clean PLs and IFBs
- Highest quality components. Designed and manufactured in the USA
An ADX-2400 Network Interface unit provides the 'truck end' of the system. One ADX-2400 supports up to four of the ADX-120 announce units, or a combination of ADX-120 and ADX-140 units. The ADX2400 provides remote control of all functions and status monitoring of various parameters such as board temperature and PL and IFB voltages and currents. The ADX2400 also provides full-flexibility routing of IFB and program inputs, talkback outputs, and PL port assignments. It also provides headphone and VU monitoring of all signals to and from the booth. The connection between the booth and the truck is Ethernet, typically fiber. The ADX-8000 Switch / Dual Power Supply provides the network fiber interface and fully-redundant power for up to eight of the ADX-120s.